Dongguan forklifts are classified by purpose and forklift structure characteristics
Time: 2019-09-26 Click: 112
According to the usage of Dongguan forklift, it is divided into ordinary forklift (general-purpose) and special forklift (special-purpose).
According to the structural characteristics of the Dongguan forklift, it is divided into a variety of balance weight type, leg insertion type, forward type, side fork type, off-road type and deformed forklift.
(1) Counterbalanced forklift is one of the most common structural types of forklifts. Because the fork protrudes beyond the centerline of the front wheel, in order to balance the overturning moment caused by the mass of the cargo and maintain the longitudinal stability of the forklift, a counterweight is installed at the rear of the car body.
Due to its strong adaptability, this type of forklift has become the most widely used one, accounting for more than 80% of the total number of forklifts. An internal combustion engine-powered counterweight forklift is equipped with a variable speed transmission between the internal combustion engine and the drive axle. The battery forklift has two independent motors. One set is used for driving; the other set is used to drive the oil pump to power the hydraulic system.
(2) The structural feature of the legged forklift is that two arm-shaped legged legs protrude in front of the vehicle body. The front end of the plug is equipped with a small-diameter wheel with a small height.
During operation, insert the fork with the leg into the bottom of the load, and then lift the fork. The lifted cargo has a stability of the forklift because its center of mass is within the bottom area surrounded by the two legs. It is especially suitable for loading, unloading, handling, and stacking operations in the narrow aisle of Figure 1-1 on the counterweight truck ground or inside the warehouse.
(3) Forward-moving forklifts, according to the way of moving the forks, there are two types of mast forward and fork forward. It is a variant of the legged forklift.
In front of the forklift, there are also two stubs protruding in an arm shape, and the front end of the stub is equipped with a supporting wheel. Mast forward forklift, www.tailift.cn The fork moves with the mast. The fork of the fork-lift truck (Fig. 1-3) is independently extended forward by the telescopic mechanism, and the mast does not move. The fork can be moved back and forth in the longitudinal direction of the forklift. When forklift or unloading, the fork is extended; after unloading or moving with the fork, the fork is retracted to the middle position close to the vehicle body. Therefore, the forklift has good driving stability. However, the driving speed is low and it is mainly used for indoor work.
(4) The mast and fork of the side forklift are located on the side of the Tailifu forklift and placed in the "U" -shaped depression in the middle of the body. The fork can not only move up and down, but also telescopically. In order to resist the tipping moment of the forklift when lifting the cargo, two jacks are also installed on the side of the forklift.
Because the cargo is placed along the longitudinal direction of the forklift, and the cargo center is located inside the wheel support bottom surface, the driving stability of the forklift is over 25km / h, and the driver's field of vision is better than that of a counterweight forklift.
(5) Off-road forklifts, also called field forklifts, are equipment for loading and unloading materials at the material distribution centers with poor road conditions such as airports, terminals, and stations.
The outstanding feature of off-road forklift is that it has good maneuverability, off-road performance and reliability. The speed of off-road forklifts is higher than that of ordinary forklifts. At present, it has developed to 72km, and its maneuverability is obvious. The power of off-road forklifts is high, and all-wheel drive and off-road tires are used. Driving on ice and muddy roads, with good off-road performance; off-road forklift frame has side beam type and middle articulated type, mast type has vertical mast type, hydraulic telescopic arm type and link forward type No matter which one, it can ensure the reliability in operation.
(6) Deformed forklift is a deformation of some forklifts. The purpose is to realize the multi-purpose of one machine. Such as rotary shelves, gantry folding type, and explosion-proof forklifts, amphibious forklifts, etc. developed to meet special needs.
1. Forklifts can be divided into:
① Battery (battery) forklift.
② Internal combustion forklift. The engines of internal combustion forklifts are divided into gasoline engines and diesel engines (generally with a lifting capacity of more than 5t). The internal combustion forklift's transmission mode is divided into three types: mechanical transmission, hydraulic transmission and full hydraulic transmission.
2. It can be divided into:
① Straight forklift. It is a more used forklift type. Straight fork type is also called counterweight type. Its fork is installed at the front of the forklift. Because the fork protrudes beyond the front wheel axis, in order to balance the overturning moment caused by the weight of the cargo, a counterweight is installed at the rear of the forklift. To maintain forklift stability.
② side forklift: its fork is installed on the side of the forklift.
Next post: Dongguan forklifts are classified by power unit