How to clean parts in Dongguan forklift
Time: 2019-07-04 Click: 98
First, how to clean the forklift parts / forklift cleaning parts
Use a brush to soak the parts of the forklift truck soaked in diesel or detergent. Scrape the sealant from each joint. Drain the cleaned forklift parts and sort them out.
1. First look at the color and quality of the oil, whether there are iron filings on the surface, and the viscosity of the oil. For example, there are many iron filings in the oil, which means that the crankshaft bushes or connecting rod bushes need to be ground, and even the crankshaft is worn. If the machine is very viscous, the oil has not been changed for a long time.
2. When disassembling the crankshaft of the connecting rod piston, observe the condition of the connecting rod bush and the crankshaft bushing. If it is found that the entire connecting rod can no longer be used, if the crankshaft is not worn seriously, it can be processed by grinding use.
3. Observe the wear of the cylinder liner, and pay attention not to hit the engine body when disassembling the cylinder liner to prevent damage.
Second, forklift daily maintenance
1. Clean the dirt, dirt and dirt on the forklift. The key parts are: forklift and mast slides, generators and starters, battery electrode fork posts, water tanks, and air filters.
2. Check the tightening of various parts, the main points are: fork support, lifting chain tightening screws, wheel screws, wheel fixing pins, brakes, steering gear screws.
3. Check the reliability and flexibility of forklift foot brake and steering gear.
4, check the leakage situation, the key points are: various pipe joints, diesel tank, engine oil tank, brake pump, lifting cylinder, tilting cylinder, water tank, water pump, engine oil pan, torque converter, transmission, drive axle, main deceleration Gear, hydraulic steering gear, steering oil cylinder.
5. Remove the sediment from the forklift oil filter.
Related Reading: How to Disassemble a Forklift Engine