Forklift engine disassembly method
Time: 2019-06-28 Click: 144
Today I will explain to you how to disassemble a forklift engine / how to disassemble a forklift engine.
1. Remove the cylinder head and gasket. Do not use a screwdriver or other sharp instruments to remove the cylinder head, so as not to damage the cylinder head gasket.
2. Remove the clutch from the engine, check whether there are marks on the clutch cover and flywheel before removing the clutch. If not, mark them, and then remove the clutch fixing bolts.
3. Remove the oil pan, gasket, tubing and oil pump.
4. Remove the valve. All valves are marked to prevent the position from being reversed, and the valve seat is also marked on the cylinder head.
A. Check whether there is a mark on the top of the valve. If there is no mark, mark the top of the valve with a steel prefix. ).
B. Press down the spring baffle and spring, and remove the lock pin with needle-nose pliers.
C. Take out the valve, valve spring and spring pad.
5. Remove the piston connecting rod set. Each piston connecting rod group should be disassembled separately. In order to be accurate during installation, the big head and cover of the connecting rod should be marked with the cylinder number.
A. Remove the connecting rod nut, remove the connecting rod end cover, gasket and bearing, and open them in order.
B. Push the connecting rod upward to separate the connecting rod from the journal. Push out the piston connecting rod set (if the cylinder mouth is worn, the surface should be scraped first) to avoid damage to the piston ring.
C. After the piston connecting rod is taken out, the connecting rod, cover, gasket, bolts and nuts should be put back as they are to prevent confusion.
6. Remove the starting claw and the crankshaft pulley, and then pull out the crankshaft pulley hub with a pusher.
7. Remove the cover, box and timing gear of the distribution conveyor. When removing the timing gear, first check whether there is a mark on the timing gear. If there is no mark, make corresponding marks on the two gears (when the first cylinder is at the top dead center position).
8. Remove the oil pump, oil pipeline, valve tappet, distributor shaft, and withdraw the camshaft
9. Remove the crankshaft. Check whether there is a mark on the bearing cover. If there is no mark, mark it in order. Remove the fixing bolts and lift the crankshaft. Put the bearing cover and gasket back in place, and tighten the fixing bolts a little.
10. Unscrew the flywheel fixing bolt and remove the flywheel from the flange of the crankshaft.
11. Remove the oil seal at the rear end of the crankshaft and the flywheel housing.
12. Disassemble the oil plug connecting rod group.
A. Remove the piston ring from the piston.
B. Remove the piston pin and place it in the order marked on the top of the piston.
First drain the oil and then disassemble the valve cover and rocker arm from top to bottom. Large pump, cylinder head, timing gear flywheel, flywheel shell, then open the oil bottom, remove the oil pump, remove the small tile first and make a mark on the piston, then remove the large tile as a mark. The crankshaft, the eccentric shaft is removed, and the cylinder sleeve is pulled out, and the decomposition is basically completed. For cleaning forklift parts, use a brush to soak the diesel or detergent to clean the removed parts. Scrape the sealant from each joint. Drain the cleaned parts and sort them out.
The above is how we disassemble the forklift engine. I hope our introduction can help you. If you have any questions about how to disassemble the forklift engine, please contact us.
Suggested Read: How to Disassemble a Forklift Engine