How to remove a forklift engine
Time: 2019-06-28 Click: 117
Forklift is an industrial handling vehicle, which refers to various wheeled handling vehicles for loading, unloading, stacking, and short-distance transport of palletized goods. The forklift engine is an important part of the forklift and can ensure the normal operation of the forklift. Below we give you How to remove the forklift engine ?
1. Remove the forklift engine from the forklift first, and perform it with the forklift engine completely cooled, otherwise it will cause deformation of some parts.
2. Water is discharged from the forklift engine cooling system, and oil and hydraulic oil are released from the forklift engine and hydraulic transmission.
3. Remove the safety shed and seat, remove the radiator cover, and detach the exhaust pipe muffler.
4. Remove the foot pedal and remove the radiator, exhaust pipe and its attachments.
5. Remove the connecting parts of the engine and hydraulic transmission with other systems.
6. Break down the connection between the engine and the main drive.
7. Hang the engine on the lifting equipment and unscrew the plug bolts connected to the frame.
8. Lift the engine with lifting equipment and place the engine on the bench.
The above is how we disassemble the forklift engine. I hope our introduction can help you. If you have any questions about how to disassemble the forklift engine, please contact us.
Recommended reading: Forklift truck tire removal and installation precautions